RULES FOR SPEAKER
1. IDEAS SHOULD BE NEW(TO MOST)
Try to highlight ideas that most people haven't thought about before. Don't aim to reinforce world views.
2. IDEAS SHOULD BE REALISTIC
TEDx Talks must maintain arguments that can be defended by well-founded evidence.
3. TALKS MAY BE NO LONGER THAN 18 MINUTES
This is the maximum length, but it may be shorter. TED often asks speakers to present for 3,5 or 9 minutes.
4. ACCORDING TO TEDX RULES, WE NEVER PAY SPEAKERS.
Although we can cover your travel and hotel expenses.
5. SPEAKER MUST CONFIRM AUTHORSHIP
Each speaker must affirm that he or she is the sole author of his or her presentation and owns all rights to its content.
6. NO BAD SCIENCE, PSEUDOSCIENCE AND HEALTH HOAXES.
We feel a responsibility not to provide a platform for misleading information. This does not include talks around opinion, belif and individual experience, but talks that present material as if it were broadly scientifically valid when it is provably not so.